- If you need support, create a ticket in our Discord and one of our admins will help you out.
- English only, both in discord and on the server
- Only 1 ally per tribe is allowed. Maximum of 2 tribes per Ally. Allies between PvE and PvP are not allowed.
- Every tribe limited to 8 players.
- Don’t build on main resource spots
- Building in artifact caves is allowed, as long as the cave does not contain any miniboss/boss/titans.
- You are not allowed to build on obelisks.
- It is forbidden to build on player spawns. In the case of a report, the player/tribe must move the base immediately.
- Two tribes building in the same spot is not allowed. The bases of the two tribes should be clearly separated and the turrets of one base should not be able to defend the other base.
- Rule violations can be reported in Discord. Send screenshots if you are able to. The punishment for violating the rules will always be determined by an admin.
- Old/broken buildings.
- Removing old or broken buildings (ready for demolition or obviously abandoned) helps the server.
- If buildings are already blown up/ready for demolition, they may be looted and blown up by anyone. (Including PvE)
- Unsportsmanlike behavior.
- Metagaming, Bugusing, Exploitomg, Glitching, Duping etc. is forbidden and will lead to a permanent ban. This also includes the use of items that are obviously not intended to use on the server.
- Offensive / religious / political / suggestive Player/Tribe Names are not allowed.
- Insults in the chat are not tolerated - a nice tone is absolutely necessary!
- Disruptive behavior in the global chat is forbidden, this includes constantly provoking people and trash-talking. (Well some trash talking is okay)
- it is forbidden to camp outside of a PvE Pillar
- Raided bases must be removed BEFORE rebuilding! Old bases (when moving) must be removed immediately.
- Turrets are only allowed to be placed at your base spots & the raid base.
- On our server, you have the possibility to play either PvP or PvE.
- How can I choose?
- Your tribe name has to start with the [PvP] or [PvE] tag.
- Your tribe leader can apply for the PvE/PvP pillar in the discord server
- Players without PvE or PvP in the tribe are automatically PvP and won’t get any support from us.
- You are not protected against raiding/PvP outside your base whether you are PvP or PvE.
- If you have chosen PvP or PvE this applies to ALL maps in the cluster!
- You can ask for 4-day protection (Pillar) to get started easier.
- The PvP Pillar will be demolished after 4 days. Note that if it isn’t removed, create a ticket, otherwise there will be consequences.
- Raiding is not allowed when you own a Pillar.
- A change from PvP to PvE is possible at any time. Create a ticket in our discord server and we will gladly help you.
- You get permanent raid protection for the main base (Pillar) - but then you are not allowed to raid anyone nor be involved in raid events
- PvE players are not allowed to kill/stun dinos/players in PvP / PvE bases (i.e. no sniping / griefing etc!) or base camping!
- A change from PvE to PvP is possible, however, your base will get wiped. Create a ticket on discord.
- PvE players are not allowed to build on main PvP spots. For example Ragnarok: Alpha Plateau, Alpha Pillar, Desert Plateau. You are also not allowed to build your base in caves that could be considered a PvP spot.
- Placing turrets around PvE Bubbles is only allowed if it’s supported by an important reason, like a dinopen.
/suicide (kills you unable to use while tranqed/handcuffed)
/vote (vote for the servers and recive points. (comming soon))